Wednesday, March 21, 2012

And so it begins...

So here it is...the first post. If you've come to this blog from The Souvenir, you know what you're getting into. You know that I'm an overly opinionated, pro-choice, conservative-by-blood-turned-free-thinker. I'll be importing some of the posts from The Souvenir here, to A Thought of Her Own. This blog will focus less on me, and more on the cause (and a few more issues here and there). Consider it like The Souvenir, yet more focused. I'll be posting lots of resources here for anyone who may be dealing with any of the issues we're talking about. Please feel free to comment as you wish, as all opinions are welcome, as long as things don't turn nasty. And please remember, you may not agree with someone...but that does not give you the right to belittle them. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and all of them will be respected here.

I'll post more later today, with a few of my favorite links. Until then, feel free to start commenting. I can't wait to hear what you have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment